What do we treat?
We treat any condition related with the musculoskeletal system such as:
We also treat:
- Back and Neck pain including spondylitis and nerve root problems e.g sciatic pain
- Muscles and ligaments sprains such as ankle sprains.
- Muscle injuries/ instability
- Post- op orthopedic surgery such as hip/ knee replacements, shoulder decompression
- Shoulder problems e.g. rotator cuff, dislocations, instability.
- Joints problems: Knee pain, hip pain, foot pain, etc.
- Road traffic accident injuries.
- Upper limb work related problems, also know as repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Neuro-developmental Pediatrics
- Lympho edema
- Massage therapy
How do physiotherapists do this?
Various treatments may be used. A patientís treatment may involve some or all of the following:
As all patients are different, each patientís treatment may be quite different from someone else.
- Home Exercise
- Advice on self-management
- Soft tissue massage/ stretching
To arrange an appointment or to find out how physiotherapy can help you, please call PhysioT UK on 02081448470 or email:
We offer a wide range of treatment for a viariety of problems:
Neck & back pain
Muscle & ligament sprains
PhysioT UK is registered with all major health service providers.